This is my first contest, so please excuse any mistakes or problems.
I am in the process of launching my photography website, and I am looking for a company logo. The website is www.IcemanPhotograghy.co.uk and the primary areas that I work in are architectural, portrait, weddings and events.
I am looking for a company logo (and colour scheme) that I will use on my website and for other types of correspondence (letterhead, business cards, etc).The logo must be in vector form, and I am looking for a clean simple logo that can be used in a variety of medium. With this in mind, each entry can feature a logo theme (small logo, banner, etc.) Other than that there are no constraints. Please do not feel like you need to conform to my current sites pallet, as this is simply a temporary colour scheme, and am planning on changing it.
As I am looking for something I can use in a commercial sense, the winner of the contest will be compensated £100 for their efforts and the rights to use the logo.
Everyone that enters will get coverage on my website as well as my DA page.
- First Place: £100 for first place plus coverage on my DA page
- Second Place: 6 month DA subscription
- Third Place: 3 month DA subscription
- An entry will consist of a logo and detail around the colour pallet used as well as any font used (if relevant).
- Enter as many times as you like. To enter, post the entry to your DA account and let me know on my DA page, or send a file (pdf, psd, ai or eps) to logocontest (at) icemanphotography.co.uk logocontest @ icemanphotography.co.uk with the subject line starting with “ENTRY –”.
- Payment will be made via Paypal or, if necessary, another agreed payment mechanism.
- The winners will need to provide a hi resolution file of the logo. This can be done upon submission or once they have been contacted with the result.If this cannot be provided, the entry will be disqualified.
- This contest is open to everyone.
- Please direct all questions and queries to my DA page or email logocontest (at) icemanphotography.co.ukwith the subject line starting with “QUERY –”
- Entries will be accepted from 01 Oct 2008 to 30 Nov 2008. If there are no suitable entries in this time period the contest may be re-opened. If this occurs, a notice will be posted explaining the extension.
I hope that this covers everything, but like I said this is my first stab at doing this.
Good luck and I look forward to seeing your entry!